Acoustical Analysis and Sound Measurement
In many situations, it is important to determine acoustical characteristics to include or exclude audio evidence in various situations.
Examples of the value and complexity of this type of expert forensic analysis include:
- Measuring the decibel level (intensity of sound) of gunshots.
- Determining differences in the caliber of firearms during a shooting.
- Analysis of gunshots and other acoustical events at various distances and in various environments.
- Determining the ability of a recording device to pick up a distant sound.
- Determining the decibel level of industrial noise.
Acoustical Analysis & Sound Measurement is closely related to elements of Gunshot Analysis when the audio recording captures gunfire.
As experienced expert analysts, our highly trained and qualified forensics team uses top of the line hardware and software technology to carefully handle and thoroughly analyze your evidence audio, video, and photographic media. We can isolate, separate, enhance, and authenticate all relevant aspects of audio and video recordings in order to produce expert evidence backed by many years of master experience. As an expert witness in the courtroom, our testimony from the witness stand will contain provable facts and relevant demonstrative evidence that can often make or break a case (see our Testimonials).
Let us serve you. Contact Us at (800) 799-0828