Forensic Audio Enhancement
Important evidence is often contained on audio recordings that are of marginal intelligibility. Real-world recordings are often accompanied by distracting sounds, distortions, or noise. Our forensic audio experts are able to address these problems and enhance/clarify the important information in an audio recording. Our expert analysts are specially trained to deal with all types of problems in audio recordings, including:
- Background noise masks important speech.
- Distortions due to poor recording conditions.
- A voice is too faint to be heard intelligibly.
- Speech is hard to understand.
- One voice is loud and another is faint.
- 911 recordings that have important speech in the background.
- Echos, pops, buzzing, hums, or hissing distort speech.
Our lab is able to enhance all types of audio recordings. We work primarily with digital media, but our forensic audio experts are also trained in the enhancement of audio from analog media such as cassette tapes or VHS. Common sources of audio recordings we receive include:
- Audio from cell phone recording
- Audio from video recordings
- Audio from police dash cam videos
- Recorded interviews, both overt and covert
- Body wire recordings
- Audio from body-worn video cameras
- 911 emergency calls
- Wiretap recordings
- Voicemail recordings
Contact Us to learn more about the audio enhancement process and to get the most out of recorded evidence!
As experienced expert analysts, our highly trained and qualified forensics team uses top of the line hardware and software technology to carefully handle and thoroughly analyze audio, video, and photographic media evidence. We can isolate, separate, enhance, and authenticate all relevant aspects of audio and video recordings in order to produce expert evidence backed by many years of master experience. As an expert witnesses in the courtroom, our testimony from the witness stand contains provable facts and relevant demonstrative evidence which will often be extremely instrumental to the outcome of the case. (see our Testimonials).
Let us serve you. Contact Us at (800) 799-0828