Audio Analysis for Timing and
Sequence of Events
Forensic audio recordings are most often related to some aspect of an incident or crime that occurred or is alleged to have occurred. There are times when it is important to determine the elapsed time between events on audio recordings, the sequence of events on the recordings, and/or the number of events on a recording. We can accomplish these tasks through detailed audio forensics analysis. Demonstrative exhibits are often prepared, visually showing the results for the analysis.
Examples where the analysis of timing and sequencing can be critical include:
- Recorded sequence of events during a committed crime
- A recording of multiple gunshots.
- 911 Calls where the crime is in progress during the audio recording
- Events occurring in the background of a recording
- Elapsed time between events
- Multiple recordings of the same event from different sources
- Multiple officer belt-mic recordings and/or patrol in-car recordings
Note: We provide a similar expert services for Audio Gunshot Analysis and Video Authenticity Analysis and Analysis of Video Events.
As experienced expert analysts, our highly trained and qualified forensics team uses top of the line hardware and software technology to carefully handle and thoroughly analyze your evidence audio, video, and photographic media. We can isolate, separate, enhance, and authenticate all relevant aspects of audio and video recordings in order to produce expert evidence backed by many years of master experience. As an expert witness in the courtroom, our testimony from the witness stand will contain provable facts and relevant demonstrative evidence that can often make or break a case (see our Testimonials).
Let us serve you. Contact Us at (800) 799-0828