Analysis of Recorded Gunshots
Our lab is able to…
- Count the number of shots fired
- Determine the duration of the shooting
- Determine the length of gaps between shots
- Determine differences in the caliber of firearms during a shooting.
- Assist in determining the timing of events surrounding the shooting
- Determine which weapon was closest to the recorder/microphone
- Determine if a loud gunshot-like sound was actually a gunshot
- Determine if a gunshot that actually occurred could have been picked up by the recording system
As experienced expert analysts, our highly trained and qualified forensics team uses top of the line hardware and software technology to carefully handle and thoroughly analyze your evidence audio, video, and photographic media. We can isolate, separate, enhance, and authenticate all relevant aspects of audio and video recordings in order to produce expert evidence backed by many years of master experience. As an expert witness in the courtroom, our testimony from the witness stand will contain provable facts and relevant demonstrative evidence that can often make or break a case (see our Testimonials).
Let us serve you. Contact Us at (800) 799-0828